[Wolves] Novells Gnome

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.co.uk
Mon May 15 12:01:06 BST 2006

On Monday 15 May 2006 11:52, Knowlesands at aol.com wrote:

>  I  suppose thinking it over having bought Suse 9.1 with its  two
> manuals it may be possible to upgrade at a modest cost.I will take the
> advice given-wait and watch and when the dust settles buy.

My SuSE 10.0 is beautiful and pretty stable, it is the retail version mind. I
shall wait at least three weeks maybe longer until I'll let any upgrade near
it.

To be honest most of these upgrades are not all they are cracked up to be, its
pretty rare that anything 'Brand spanking new' is included anyway 9 times out
of 10 its just some tweaks and a pretty, new, desktop that you get anyway.

--
Regards
Peter Cannon
Jabber:highwayman.turpin at gmail.com