[Wolves] Portable Ogg Players

Adam Sweet drinky76 at yahoo.com
Mon May 15 12:20:18 BST 2006

Hi all,

I know this has been discussed a little in the past,
but I would like to solicit recommendations for
portable media player which supports ogg files. I have
a new car stereo with an aux input.

There is a list at
http://wiki.xiph.org/index.php/PortablePlayers but I
am looking for recommendations. I know people have
mentioned the iRiver and the Cowon iAudio before.

I'm looking for > 10GB of storage, preferably works as
a mass media device or has a Linux app to manage it
and as if it's not obvious, price is a major factor.
Failing this I will have to live with my slightly
shit, pre-'iPod taking over the world' Creative Nomad
Jukebox MP3 player.

Anyone have a recommendation or an unwanted portable
ogg player for a reasonable price?

Thanks,

Ad

--