[Wolves] Police, Stop&Search, discussion the other day

David Goodwin david at codepoets.co.uk
Thu May 18 07:34:53 BST 2006

<snip>

It's unfortunate when such things, which are normally reserved for
national press, hit closer to home. I hope it doesn't happen again, but
I'm sure it will eventually. I'm glad your two are unharmed Peter.

I remember when I was in school (which Kat would say was posh - i.e.
public school) in a Brecon, South Wales. We would occasionally have run
ins with the local comprehensive, although I don't recollect knives
being involved - normally just fists (a couple of times),
threats/shouting (plenty).

I guess it is normal for two schools to have rivalry?

(cue: Perhaps the police need to be on the streets, and not behind desks?)

David

--
David Goodwin

[ david at codepoets dot co dot uk ]