[Wolves] Police, Stop&Search, discussion the other day

David Goodwin david at codepoets.co.uk
Thu May 18 16:20:45 BST 2006

> I think all the talk of what the police should and should not be doing
> (not on this list - in the UK in general) is masking the fact that a lot
> of parents these days are just irresponsible, useless and dangerous.

I totally agree. Some sort of mandatory parenting classes would be a
good idea. Unfortunately I suspect that poor parenting 'breeds' more
poor parenting as children grow up not knowing how to look after their
own. I don't suppose it would be possible to have parenting licenses. :-}

Of course considering I don't have any children of my own, I should
perhaps keep quiet....

> If you don't know where your young teenager is at 2300 when they are
> causing trouble outside the local chippy... You are doing something
> wrong but a lot of people just don't care.

Hmm well see http://bowstreetrunner.blogspot.com/
(I think I keep posting that URL too often now)

David.
--
David Goodwin

[ david at codepoets dot co dot uk ]