[Wolves] List

James Turner james at turnersoft.co.uk
Tue May 23 20:48:13 BST 2006

On Tuesday 23 May 2006 19:11, David Goodwin wrote:
> Peter Oliver wrote:
> > On Tue, 23 May 2006, Stuart Langridge wrote:
> >> Should we be thinking about other venues, by the way?
> >
> > Is there an issue with Spice Avenue, or do you just think it's time to
> > move on to keep things fresh?
>
> grass is greener elsewhere?
> Ade and I have been sick/ill after eating there, but that could be
> coincidence? It would be nice to discover other places around
> Wolverhampton anyway (What about a non-Indian venue?).

I think Spline might have been ill too... although no adverse effects with me.
Personally I like Indian food... now a LUG tradition anyway. In my student
days there was a quite good Bangladeshi restaurant somewhere in the area
adjoining the Civic. If it's still there and/or anyone knows what I'm on
about then maybe we could check that out?

(Reconnaissance may be needed first to confirm it still exists!)

Regards,

James