[Wolves] I been asked a wierd question.

Andy Smith andy at lug.org.uk
Wed May 24 11:50:14 BST 2006

On Wed, May 24, 2006 at 11:41:33AM +0100, Peter Cannon wrote:
> There is an application that will record
> 1. Every keystroke.
> 2. Emails in and out.
> 3. Will take a screen shot every "whatever you set it too"
> 4. Record Downloads
>
> And loads of other stuff it will email you the results without any record
> showing up on the client machine it will not show up in the activity logs it
> is totally transparent.

Be aware, I was under the impression that you can leave yourself
open to legal action if you monitor activity without informing your
employees.  A computing policy saying that the facilities are for
work purposes only and that activity is monitored is probably
enough, but many places don't even have that.  In any case consult a
legal professional if you think you may end up collecting and using
this info formally.

--
http://strugglers.net/wiki/Xen_hosting -- A Xen VPS hosting hobby
Encrypted mail welcome - keyid 0x604DE5DB