[Wolves] I been asked a wierd question.

Simon Morris simon.morris at cmtww.com
Wed May 24 13:32:25 BST 2006

On Wed, 2006-05-24 at 13:25 +0100, Peter Cannon wrote:
> On Wednesday 24 May 2006 13:13, Simon Morris wrote:
>
> > IANAL meaning "I am not a lawyer"
>
> Neither am I but I did misunderstand, sorry :X

No worries at all. But getting back to the track we were on - you need
to warn people that they are being monitored. This is normally best done
by getting employees to sign a document stating they have read,
understood and agreed to the company policy.

If an employee has never signed such a document the organisation is at a
major disadvantage and they had better hope the employee goes away
quietly after being sacked and doesn't kick up a fuss.

Of course - suspecting wrongful activity and then bringing in a document
to sign would work but it's a bit of a alarm bell for the misbehaving
employee.

Thanks

~sm