[Wolves] I been asked a wierd question.

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.co.uk
Wed May 24 14:22:05 BST 2006

On Wednesday 24 May 2006 13:32, Simon Morris wrote:

> If an employee has never signed such a document the organisation is at a
> major disadvantage

--<Insert>---

I totally agree.

> and they had better hope the employee goes away
> quietly after being sacked and doesn't kick up a fuss.

See now that's the bit that really angers me. "Kick up a fuss" you've been
found out for gods sake you've got no right to kick up any sort of fuss. Its
simple logic if you cant do the time don't do the crime.

Where do people get off with the attitude that they can screw whoever they
like but if anything is done to them they want blood.

"You've no right to stop me owning anthrax and if you hadn't of tested my pee
that you pinched from the toilet you'd never of found out I infected that
housing estate"

Not really the same but here's a classic for you. My wife works at a place
that pays a bonus at the end of the year for good attendance its a pretty
good bonus actually. A woman my misses works with deliberately has sick days
we are talking three or four weeks at a time. Last year this woman tried to
sue them for the bonus saying she was being victimised yet she knows full
well she has not been ill at all!! the best of it is she honestly thinks what
she is doing is not wrong!

> Of course - suspecting wrongful activity and then bringing in a document
> to sign would work but it's a bit of a alarm bell for the misbehaving
> employee.

Na, most of them are that pig headed it would'nt occur to them that they was
under suspicion. Our gaols are full of people who never thought they'd get
caught.

--
Regards
Peter Cannon