[Wolves] help with printing please.

David Morley davmor2 at gmail.com
Fri May 26 10:01:41 BST 2006

I am printing some stuff from an online tutorial for Linux admin
stuff.  What I want to do though is print it all and I am tired of
clicking on next page print.  What I was wondering was if there was a
command I could type in that would recursively print the lot?  Tried
googling for it but not sure what to google for exactly, so I've had
no joy.  I'm kind of hoping that there is some sort of `lp -r
http://www.linux-tutorial.info/modules.php?name=Linux_Topics&topicid=4`
command I can type in that will go to each page print it come out and
go to the next page.  Please tell me there is, please.

--
Seek That Thy Might Know