[Wolves] help with printing please.

Kevanf1 kevanf1 at gmail.com
Fri May 26 12:22:38 BST 2006

On 26/05/06, Wayne Morris <wayne at machx.co.uk> wrote:
> David Morley wrote:
>
> > I am printing some stuff from an online tutorial for Linux admin
> > stuff.  What I want to do though is print it all and I am tired of
> > clicking on next page print.  What I was wondering was if there was a
> > command I could type in that would recursively print the lot?  Tried
> > googling for it but not sure what to google for exactly, so I've had
> > no joy.  I'm kind of hoping that there is some sort of `lp -r
> > http://www.linux-tutorial.info/modules.php?name=Linux_Topics&topicid=4`
> > command I can type in that will go to each page print it come out and
> > go to the next page.  Please tell me there is, please.
> >
> You might grab each page with a web spider type program so they exist on
> your hard drive, then find away to print the directory
> contents.
> I know you can do it with images, must be a way to do it with html  files?

Isn't there a Firefox plug-in that grabs all links from a page and
automatically opens them in the background?  They would be held in the
cache that way.  It may take some cache emptying/editing but you could
print the contents that way.  Or could you?

Kevan Farmer

Linux user #373362

Cheslyn Hay
Staffordshire