[Wolves] subversion

Andrew Lewis andrew at monkeysailor.co.uk
Sat May 27 23:55:37 BST 2006

Since I am disinclined to rattify the unsolicited claims of
perspecatious verbosity(sic) against my name, I will keep it to the point:

Should I be using subversion for the scanner?

if so:
How do I use subversion on a webpage?
Why is subversion good, and what should I know about it?

bear in mind that the scanner code is small, portable and written in python.

.............and has ANYONE actually seen bluefish working properly on
windows under cygwin, or is the only person on earth capable of
achieving it the bloke who posted the picture?

spline