[Wolves] I know this is ot...

Kevanf1 kevanf1 at gmail.com
Tue May 30 11:40:16 BST 2006

On 29/05/06, Peter Cannon <peter at cannon-linux.co.uk> wrote:
> On Monday 29 May 2006 18:55, Kevanf1 wrote:
>
> > I don't think I could have put it any better if I had tried.  I am so
> > glad I am not the only one who feels this way :-)
>
> I was gonna ignore the thread as even talking about it is just as bad in my
> book. I don't want to here about it or see it for that matter.
>
> What I find really funny is people who have no interest in football or any
> other sport for that matter and then suddenly get this quasi patriotism. They
> rush out and buy those tacky flags to stick on the car, my wife suggested I
> get one!!! WTF, she hates sport almost as much as me but because all the
> other suckups at work are going on about it, suddenly its "Ooh not long now"
>
> Even when we get knocked out the bloody TV will still churn out matches night
> after night that in truth we should all refuse to watch if we are patriotic?
>
> --

Well, I can honestly say that I have never ever had any interest in
football all my life.  It's just never rung my bell.  I have knocked a
cricket ball about with a few mates but never been able to sit and
enjoy watchng a cricket match.  Until last year ;-)  For some strange
reason I got hooked on cricket.  Wheter it was the patriotism or not I
don't know but now I love it.  Of course, Sky then proceeded to buy up
the damned rights to the 'full' coverage of the England tests :-(((((
I love fishing but I don't really call it a sport more of a hobby or
pastime.  The only other 'sport' I love watcing is Formula 1 motor
racing (and some other fast motor racing sports like F3 and GP2).  I
can watch the Superbikes but never really get into it.  That last is
strange because I am an ex biker.

Kevan Farmer

Linux user #373362

Cheslyn Hay