[Wolves] 4 Bits of help Please

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.co.uk
Wed May 31 16:23:30 BST 2006

On Wednesday 31 May 2006 16:11, Daniel Jones wrote:

> ::cough::

That's a bad cough? you need to either "Suck a fishermans friend" or "Rub Vic
on your chest" ;)

S'funny you should pull something like that up, I have Debian Woody at home
and although it grieves me to say it you can chuck Woody at just about
anything and it works!

I've stuck loads of differant distros on things, failed, wiped, then stuck
woody on (with no hardware changes) and its "Worked out of the box"

I will add this to the already growing plethora of HowTos

Cheers

--
Regards
Peter Cannon