[Wolves] IMPORTANT:Handing over the reigns...

Katherine Goodwin kat at codepoets.co.uk
Wed Nov 1 15:04:15 GMT 2006

<snip>
> 5.  On a more social side of things everyone seemed to like the B-B-Q
> idea so I thought it maybe worth trying to organise a couple or more
> during the summer months Less Linux more Food and Drink.  (Kat really
> need to talk to you about this, as you seem to of been the dedicated
> Lug Chef)

While I'm generally happy to help with this sort of thing when I can,
I'd like to reiterate that soon, David and I
will only be occasional attendees, as we're hoping to move any time
now(!) and Bromsgrove to Wolverhampton is a bit too much of a trek to do
every other week.  That said, you'll have to take pot luck as to whether
I'd be able to help out with arrangements, and we certainly won't be
able to host again once we move.

Anyway,  good luck with everything

Kat