[Wolves] Linksys network storage link (NSLU2)

Jatinder Virdee jatvirdee at gmail.com
Tue Nov 7 09:40:05 GMT 2006

Hi All

I may be a bit behind the times here but I came across this little gem. Its
basically allows you to share up to two usb devices on your home network a
simple little NAS. But the great thing about this is it runs linux. After
reading many articles on this I attempted the modifications to the firmware,
with success. I now have this little unit running as a media server, web
server and an automatic torrent downloader its great. The next step is to
install a version of debian, i'm currently running the latest version of
unslung. Just wanted to know if anyone else has had any experience with this
hardware.

If people would like to know more check out the following web site, its an
interesting read:
www.nslu2-linux.org/wiki/*Unslung <http://www.nslu2-linux.org/wiki/Unslung>*

Regards
Jat