[Wolves] Lug list query?

Adam Sweet drinky76 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 8 12:54:20 GMT 2006

--- David Morley <davmor2 at gmail.com> wrote:

> I want people to utilise the the Wolves Lug site
> more so I will more
> than happily drop in the link to the site.  By doing
> this it also
> means that there only needs to be one source of info
> for upcoming, the
> site and the list which saves time and effort.
>
> Is everyone happy with this solution?

I'm not sure what you're on about, but I and it seems,
others, just want the equivalent of this:

Wednesday, November 8, 2006 7:30 PM
Moon under water
53-55 Lichfield St
Wolverhampton, West Midlands WV1 1EQ
http://upcoming.org/event/117822/

in each meeting list mail, regardless of who writes
the original, so we don't all have to go off
separately and find out when and where it is.

I would be very happy with that solution.

Ad

--

http://www.drinky.org.uk

http://blog.adamsweet.org