[Wolves] USB wireless adapters

Don Cockman don at hauraki.co.uk
Wed Nov 8 19:09:39 GMT 2006

Nope, no mini PCI slot (super-cheapo laptop :-( )

Ended up with some netgear  thing, setup ndiswrapper OK, but every time
I load the module, the keyboard seems to lockup (which is *very*
useful...) I unplug the usb stick, and it springs back to life again...
There's something about similar problems on the ndiswrapper site, but I
just haven't had the time to look at it further..

I'll probably end up waiting 'til I get a new laptop now..

Cheers  anyway,

Don