[Wolves] Lug plans in progress.

Katherine Goodwin kat at codepoets.co.uk
Thu Nov 9 13:30:24 GMT 2006

David Morley wrote :
> If you head over to http://www.wolveslug.org.uk (this afternoon) you
> will notice that there is a talk for the next meeting by Chris
> Procter.
>
> Another thing I would like to get sorted is the Lug Christmas bash
> where do people want it?  There are several options open to us at this
> point Lincoln house, a pub or one of many curry houses.

Xmas bash should definitely be at a restaurant.  Curry is fine but I'm
not fussy.  However, if we do it on what seems the most likely date (20
December), we might need to book somewhere.  Traditionally this has been
a very well attended event, with people travelling from all over the
place to attend, so just turning up to a pub at that time of year really
wouldn't work.

If we could hire the whole, or a good portion of the upstairs of the
spice avenue (I expect they'll be busy enough to be using it) that would
probably work quite well, and we could be as rowdy as we liked...

Wherever we're living at the time, we will be making every effort to get
to the Xmas do.

Anyway, back to work

Kat