[Wolves] Lug plans in progress.

rob the.lock.keeper at ukonline.co.uk
Sun Nov 12 19:19:31 GMT 2006

On Thursday 09 November 2006 08:43, David Morley wrote:
> One point that was brought up was the cost of parking, it is actually
> free to use the meter bays after 7pm so any meter bay in town can be
> parked in at no cost.  There is no need to park in a carpark and pay a
> fee.
On that night at least, it seemed that use of meter bays is one of the worst
kept secrets amongst Wolverhampton motorists 'cos I couldn't find a free one
anywhere.  Maybe I'll have better luck next time.

Anyway Dave, I didn't get a chance on Wednesday so congrats on becoming the
new Wolves LUGmaster!  I'll probably be at the next meeting.

Thanks also to Jono for all the hard work he put in as LUGmaster.

Rob