[OT] Re: [Wolves] Long sig files....again

Kevanf1 kevanf1 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 16 11:46:46 GMT 2006

On 15/11/06, Richard Smedley
> Indeed, but surely less annoying than the strange names
> that people post under on that particular list - particularly as
> one of them is mis-spelled - and the common practice of using
> lol as almost a comma by some members there.
> <sigh>
> I wish Freecycle lists had separate off-topic lists so we
> could let off steam about this sort of nonsense in the
> appropriate place =^)

Cafe groups you mean?  Let me know which ones you are a member of and
I can find out if they have a cafe group for you.  They really ought
to be listed on the main site home page I suppose...
Don't take it to the tip recycle it via the Freecycle(r) Network.

For a group near to you look here:
Worldwide
http://www.freecycle.org/

United Kingdom