[Wolves] old-ish laptop, no removeable devices

Richard Smedley smedley358 at btinternet.com
Wed Nov 29 11:35:10 GMT 2006

On Wednesday 29 November 2006 11:20, Stuart Beeson wrote:
> well last night i got home - fired the laptop up and decided to go with
> puppy linux and i must say its runs fantastic - the only problem i had was
> the sound but managed to sort that in the end

That's great to hear :-)

> > How about you tell us which laptop it is,

...but I'm still curious to know which make and model of laptop
it is (did I miss this in another post?). I quite often have to help people
put GNU (or, occasionally BSD - or even FreeDOS) on old laptops,
so I collect stories of successes and failures :)

 - Richard

Richard Smedley,                                    richard at sc.lug.org.uk
Sustainable IT Consultant
http://m6-it.org/           ``Software Freedom for the Voluntary Sector''