[Wolves] NTFS deleted file recovery

leo sandhu leosandhu at gmail.com
Wed Oct 4 21:59:42 BST 2006

thanks everybody,

I'm working my way through the suggestions and loose ends.   If I am still
alive in 3 days then I will probably have succeeded in getting most of the
stuff back.   In that case, I will be happy to write a few words on what
worked....

At the moment, I have just bought a new hard disk,  with a bit of luck I
will have a lot of raw data to peruse over the next few days :S