[Wolves] RAID on 750mhz processor?

leo sandhu leosandhu at gmail.com
Wed Oct 11 13:49:34 BST 2006

Andy,
Thanks for this. I'll have a go.
Mark

Actually, thank you all for the replies.  It all kind of makes sense to me
in a round about way so I'm hoping to give things a go in the next few days
but wonder (as my earlier reply diasppeared in the mist) whether the
continuous "churn" of data referered to by james would include
something
like a bittorrent client?  I ask this because the single biggest bandwidth
bottleneck that i find myself facing is having multiple bittorrent clients
operating on the lan and therefore sinking my smoothwall under a tonne of
requests....

leo.