[Wolves] Anyone available for Cisco consultancy

Simon B SimonB at geek-web.co.uk
Thu Oct 12 09:49:02 BST 2006

Hi people.

I know there as some people on the list that are freelancers or do consultancy on the side on the list and I try to shovel anything I can to the list as its mutually beneficial.

At the moment, I trying to find a kind person who could provide consultancy or possibly engineering of MPLS on Cisco equipment. It is through my company so it is paid and rate is negotiable.

Any more details or any interest let me know off list.

Regards,

Simon B.