[Wolves] how can you list hardware on an isa bus?

David Morley davmor2 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 17 10:39:48 BST 2006

how can you list hardware on an isa bus please?

Ron brought some laptops with him to the last meeting, thanks Ron.
Last night I finally stopped the overheating problem I had with the
one I got after stripping it apart and rebuilding it.  But I can't get
the sound to work I found a workaround but is says that there is 'no
such device' so I want to get a list it isn't under lspci then I read
it is on the isa bus is there away to list the device names on this
bus please?

--
Seek That Thy Might Know