[Wolves] how can you list hardware on an isa bus?

chris procter chris-procter at talk21.com
Tue Oct 17 11:36:49 BST 2006

Dear Mr. Morley,
  Can we have our hardware back please?

Yours sincerly,
The 1980's

:)

I dont have an ISA bus on any of the machines I have
access to atm, but there might be a (virtual) file
/proc/bus/isa/devices
which would contain the kernels eye view of the isa
devices. If not the hunt around in /proc because if
the kernel detects it, it will be in there somewhere.

Of course if you're really lucky ther might be a lsisa
command equivalent to the lspci one.

chris