[Wolves] All happy for Dave Morley to be LUGMaster?

David Morley davmor2 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 18 19:43:30 BST 2006

My aims for the lug vary very little than the original plans that Jono
had, but I will be laying out my plans more clearly after the crown is
handed over and I have had a long talk with Jono to discuss a lot of
plans in my head and find out more about his original vision.

The main thing is though if anyone feels that power is going to my
head they are welcome to tell me so and bring me back down to earth
but I'm fairly level headed and am quiet sure that this won't be the
case.

--
Seek That Thy Might Know