[Wolves] Meeting room

David Morley davmor2 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 5 08:57:20 BST 2006

I would like to quote Jono on this point.

"When I say 'atmosphere', I am referring to a loose, social and
friendly environment where people can chat. I am talking about a
middleground between a university lecture theater and a pub - a place
where we can keep to ourselves, but maybe has some background music
and some decent grub and drinks. Personally, I don't like sitting in a
formal environment at a LUG - I love getting to know people in a
social, relaxed environment."

The meeting we had at mine was for the Ubuntu tour.  Which didn't
happen, however I believe that everyone enjoyed themselves. (please
reply if you didn't)  At the end of the day I don't think it matters
where the lug is held the "atmosphere" is created not by the venue but
by the people.  If we are meeting in a university lecture hall it
would still be entertaining and friendly because we the people make it
so.

As for music there is a stereo in the room we can put on music just
bring a cd but isn't it better to be able to get around with like
minded people and chat.(Not you though Jono we won't easy listening
music)  I can counter everyone of your arguments with one of my own.

At the end of the day this announcement was one of the is a room at
our disposal that we can use when we like.  It was not intended to
create a flail war of words.

--
Seek That Thy Might Know