[Wolves] List (was: Meeting room OMG)

fizzy fizzyorguk at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 6 09:55:20 BST 2006

--- Peter Cannon <peter at cannon-linux.co.uk> wrote:
> And what happens if you all decide to move on?  will
> some poor sod be left in
> the lurch because they turned up at 8.30pm and
> everyone hated the Hogshead
> so 'Moved on'?

We've all got mobiles, if someone's coming and doesn't
have a mobile number of someone else attending, we can
provide them with one.

> We need a permanent home!

That's what we're looking for, but we can't just plump
for somewhere we've not tried as a permenant venue.

> I for one have no idea where the Hogshead is sure I
> can look it up on Google,
> leave that little bit earlier so I can stop some
> potential car jacker to ask
> the way then go through the same rigmarole in a
> fortnights time to find the
> next members choice.

That's a very negative outlook on life, that everyone
is a potential car jacker, they could also potentially
be a very helpful and friendly person. Feel free not
to come until we've decided on a permenant venue, your
call.

> Peter Cannon
fizz