[Wolves] List (was: Meeting room OMG)

David Morley davmor2 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 6 10:19:16 BST 2006

Hey Lads No Flame wars we are trying to solidify things here not shoo
people away!!!!

I for one believe Pete Cannon is right we need somewhere permanent,
but I also agree that as many people as possible need to be happy with
the permanent home, otherwise people just won't turn up, if we need to
go to a few venues then so be it.

No more flaming please this conversation has gone on long enough at
least Peter Oliver has actual made a decision which is one step
further than anyone else.

Let's leave it there and as many people as possible turn up at the Hog's Head.

Those of you who went to the LRL06 premeet bash know where it is.
Those who didn't it is on the corner of the island at the top of broad
street (Wolverhampton) near the train and bus stations there is a big
car park just off broad street.  So now everyone can turn up and be
merry.

--
Seek That Thy Might Know