[Wolves] IMPORTANT, ALL READ: Making the LUG rock

David Morley davmor2 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 6 10:38:06 BST 2006

Go for it Ad think you might need to get onto Jono/Rob to organise all
of this and I'm sure that there are enough people here to work out
account accesses etc so why not set up with there help a blank page
and we'll start from there and see what happens.  I'm sure there are
issues we would love to air once we have found an answer the wolves
wiki could then become that place.  What I think should happen also
(borrowed from the official ubuntu book) is for us to get in touch
with other lugs and find out if there isn't some way of cross
referencing all our data into one search program to save on
duplication of hardware issue, discussion, etc

--
Seek That Thy Might Know