[Wolves] List (was: Meeting room OMG)

Andrew Lewis andrew at monkeysailor.co.uk
Wed Sep 6 12:18:01 BST 2006

                              From:
Adam Sweet <drinky76 at yahoo.com>
                                To:
Wolverhampton Linux User Group
<wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk>
Re: [Wolves] List (was: Meeting room
OMG)
                              Date:
Wed, 6 Sep 2006 12:12:24 +0100 (BST)

Someone suggested the Hogshead.  I have unilateraly
decided that this will be the venue for the next
meeting.  It's on Upcoming.org (and hence the website,
shortly), so that's settled.  Someone else gets to
pick the venue for the meeting after that.

So, here's the start of the list:

Wednesday September 13th 2006, from 19:30.
Hogshead.
186 Stafford Street, Wolverhampton, West Midlands, WV1
1NA.

Goes:

1) Peter Oliver
2) fizz
3) Dave Morley
4) chris
5) Ad
6) Spline (to wave goodbye)

Lates:

No-goes:

NOTE: Don't the Hogshead do a free buffet for
confirmed parties of more than 12? Or is it 8? Might
be worth thinking about if we have that many Gos.