Wiki, was Re: [Wolves] IMPORTANT, ALL READ: Making the LUG rock

Stuart Langridge sil at kryogenix.org
Wed Sep 6 14:12:03 BST 2006

On 9/6/06, David Morley <davmor2 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Isn't most of the old stuff on the old wiki to old to be of any use on
> the new wiki Wasn't that the whole point about the wiki?

Don't know. If someone says "I have reviewed all the stuff on the old
wiki and it is all too out-of-date to be useful" then that's fine.
What I don't want is someone saying "oh, I'm sure it's all old, so
let's start again from scratch" without actually looking to see
whether it is.

sil

--
"Out of the frying pan and into the very same, identical frying-pan.
 Smegging great."