Wiki, was Re: [Wolves] IMPORTANT, ALL READ: Making the LUG rock

Adam Sweet drinky76 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 6 14:42:20 BST 2006

--- David Morley <davmor2 at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 06/09/06, Adam Sweet <drinky76 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> > http://wiki.splitbrain.org/wiki:dokuwiki
> >
> > Let's not just start blindly tearing at it, lets
> try
> > to agree on some kind of structure. According to
> the
> > docs which I haven't really read yet, we can use
> > namespaces (analagous to directories) to separate
> > stuff up into sections.

> Sorry Ad you just lost me, that whole conversation
> just went straight
> over my head.

Read the stuff on namespaces in the documentation. It
explains what they are. Rather than making everything
a top level document, make namespaces with documents
in. Namespaces are like directories. You don't keep
all of your files in one big directory, you keep
related files  in their own subdirectory, makes sense
no?

Ad

--

http://www.drinky.org.uk