[Wolves] Aq this might be one for you.

Stuart Langridge sil at kryogenix.org
Fri Sep 8 10:28:09 BST 2006

On 9/8/06, David Morley <davmor2 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Is there a way to get a logo of sorts on the file icon in front of the
> http:// address for the Lug.  i.e LugRadio has LUG in front of it.
> Could we have a WL or something.

There is, and I know how to do it; I just don't have such an icon.
Anyone who builds one will find it on the site pretty quick.

Wiki people: are you happy enough with what's been done to the new
wiki that I should change the link on the main site to point to it?
Non-wiki people: do you think that what the wiki people have done at
wolveslug.org.uk/wiki (not yet public) is acceptable?
Rob Annable: do you mind us setting up this different wiki instead of
the one you did?

sil

--
Also, thank you for reducing my productivity by introducing me to
bash.org