[Wolves] New Linux User

Broadfield Robert BroadfieldR at walsall.gov.uk
Mon Sep 11 14:07:44 BST 2006

Hello all

I'm new to Linux and have joined this mailing list recently.  I'll probably
need some support over the coming months because I've lost faith with the
world's most popular operating system and have decided to go with Linux.  My
distro of choice is ubuntu but I couldn't figure out how use gnome to
install/configure my serial modem for dial up to the internet.  Maybe I
should be doing something on the command line.  The modem should work
because I've had it working on an older machine using Fedora Core.  Any
clues?

Rob