[Wolves] Aq this might interest you

Stuart Langridge sil at kryogenix.org
Fri Sep 15 09:10:26 BST 2006

On 9/14/06, David Morley <davmor2 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Ah so you meant to just have a bunch of apps online.  But in that case
> why not go the whole way and just have a live cd or flash drive that
> just gives you the browser window,  the only difference I can see is
> that you get a pretty back drop to select your online apps from
> instead of a white one.

Because you're wasting all the power of your computer, and because if
you have it all run inside one browser window and Firefox crashes,
your whole desktop goes away. That's why I suggested that each app
would run in its own window (and its own process, being technical).

sil

--
If cryptography is outlawed, only outlaws wifo4(F9%!98f3((hg$;'da"d;f+