[Wolves] Autorun DVD or CD

Mo Awkati mawkati at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Sep 17 08:50:48 BST 2006

Hi

I am sorry if this sounds like a silly question, How do I make a DVD or CD autorun in Linux. I want to do a "How to" DVD for the people that I helped change over to Linux. I am using Ksnapshot to do the "How to" steps so that they can follow them on screen. The majority of my converts are not computer savvies. I want the DVD to autorun so that for example Konqueror would ask them if they want to open it etc etc

I know I need to put a file in the main directory of the DVD but not sure what the script should be.

Cheers

Mo