[Wolves] photo resize

Alex Willmer alex at moreati.org.uk
Sun Apr 1 10:22:21 BST 2007

On Sat, 2007-03-31 at 15:05 +0100, baz wrote:
> While I'm playing with my camera. Is there an easy way to resize photos
> using Ubuntu? I can't find a 'resize' option in F-spot.
>
> Baz

I also ran into this last week. I chose to use gthumb instead. It allows
you to resize a single image (Image > Resize) or multiple images (Tools
> Scale Images).

There appears to be a bug, in that changing the height field doesn't
update width, when maintain aspect ratio is set. Also I'm unsure why the
same operation is in 2 menus. It did the job though.

Alex