[Wolves] anyone know anything about Vista??

Kevanf1 kevanf1 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 16:02:04 BST 2007

On 30/04/07, stephen welch <stephenwelch at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Kevanf1, I am in complete agreement with you about Norton for personal /
> home use but somebody told me Norton's corporate edition is good.
>
> I don't have any experience of it but I am still leaving my mind open unless
> someone justify it's badness or I experience it myself.
>
> Stephen

We had the corporate version at W'ton Uni.  I was at Telford Campus in
the IT dept in the Learning Centre.  It was just as bad as the home
edition :-(  It used to be good......a long, long time ago...
Don't take it to the tip recycle it via the Freecycle(r) Network.

For a group near to you look here:
Worldwide
http://www.freecycle.org/

United Kingdom