[Wolves] PHTML?

Philip Harper ph004h7245 at blueyonder.co.uk
Mon Aug 6 15:33:54 BST 2007

Ah yes, I know it does depend on how the server is set up, like some
servers can be set up to check all .HTML/.HTM files for PHP code to
execute (like the wolves uni server was at one time, don't know if it
still is).

I think in this case it is more likely the latter, as it's an "amateur"
site that has been set up by a non developer for people with the same
interests, and they have probably just got a license to use the scripts
on that server.