[Wolves] help for an event

Suntish Narain suntish_narain at suntish-narain.co.uk
Mon Aug 6 19:32:52 BST 2007

Hello,

I have a project in mind. I have recently contacted canonical to provide me with a few Ubuntu cds to distribute to the students starting university this september. I wanted to introduce Ubuntu to those students who are willing to learn what it is all about. So, I have decided to organise an event at the University of Wolverhampton. There will be some leaflets and posters. Please let me know what you think about the idea. If you have any suggestion, you are most welcomed to let me know.
Kind regards,
Suntish.