[Wolves] I want to come Wed Aug 15. Does anyone have space on the floor for me to sleep 1 nite?

Adam Sweet drinky76 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 14 10:22:31 BST 2007

--- David Goodwin <david at codepoets.co.uk> wrote:

> Suntish Narain wrote:
> > ummmm... did anybody got this email??? It went in
> my Junk folder...
> >
> > You want to sleep on the floor??????? where?
>
> <snip>
>
> I received it, but I won't be there - so couldn't
> help.
>
> (I am wondering why someone would _need_ to stay
> overnight after a LUG
> meeting... how far away is he/she coming from? how
> much interest will
> there be in an install-fest anyway?)

Oouc is the American (I think) who lives Jakarta,
Indonesia that won a Nokia N800 at LUG Radio Live for
being one of the furthest travelled and did a Lighbulb
Talk on using Linux to teach kids in Indonesia. A
quick google for Oouc would point you in the right
direction.

Ad

--

http://blog.adamsweet.org/