[Wolves] ASP?

Zeth Green theology at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 14:44:37 BST 2007

On 14/08/07, Philip Harper <ph004h7245 at blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:
> As part of my research into technologies I don't know much about, I'm
> now looking at ASP.  Has anyone used ASP (ChilliASP on Linux maybe)?

I used to use ASP running on Windows IIS back in the late 1990s, early
2000. I was young and innocent and my websites had Access databases at
the backend! Any more than 5 concurrent users then you would have big
problems, the 6th user would be told "sorry, please come back later".

In 2007, ASP has long been deprecated by Microsoft. ASP.net, or even
better Python/Perl/PHP, is the way to go.

Best Wishes,
Zeth