[Wolves] OT: NIN tickets

Lee Parkes leep at bogus.net
Tue Aug 28 13:18:08 BST 2007

Hi folks,
Off topic but I have a couple of Nine Inch Nails tickets for sale. I thought the
gig was tonight but it isn't it's Thursday and I'm in Swansea. Damn [*].

If anyone wants them they can have them for cover price, 22.50 UKP each. Must
get in touch with me today and arrange collection for this evening. I'll meet
anyone in Wolverhampton to deliver. Cash only :)

Cheers,
	Lee

[*] This is a family channel, but you can probably guess my true response..

leep at bogus.net DOC #25 GLASS #136 www.mud-dog.org
I Need A Reason To Stand Up And Fight
Need To Believe What I See - The Silver Drop - Mnemic