[Wolves] Free to good home

James Turner james at turnersoft.co.uk
Tue Aug 28 23:37:24 BST 2007

Adam Sweet wrote:
> 2 x 17" CRT monitors.
>
> Good condition, good picture. Nothing wrong with them
> at all.
>
> Collection required or I can take them to the LUG
> meeting on Wednesday if I can make it, I intend to
> try.
>
> Earliest time stamp on mailing list will get them.

If you can make it to the LUG meeting Ad, then I'd be glad to take them
off your hands - Just mentioned them to a friend who said he would like
them.

As Adam knows, I have something of a tendancy for accumulating pieces of
obsolete electronics junk!!! Hopefully these two beauties would be
streight in and streight out of my humble abode and on their way to a
new and appreciative owner.

Thanks,

James