[Wolves] IMPORTANT READ AND REPLY ASAP

Adam Sweet adam at adamsweet.org
Sun Dec 2 06:46:30 GMT 2007

Mark Croft wrote:
> 10 Mark Croft(REDDITCH , possible can come need to check trains/bus n
> stuff, and whether new electric wheelchair will be able to get in
> there etc , its seems to be mosley area??)

No. Spice Avenue is an Indian restaurant in Wolverhampton city centre.
About 1/4 mile or so from the bus station. There are upstairs and
downstairs rooms, I believe the upstairs one has no lift. Marley, are
you able to check with SA that they will be seating us downstairs if
Mark is coming?

Ad

> On 01/12/2007, chris procter <chris-procter at talk21.com> wrote:
>> Wolves Christmas Bash
>>
>> Dave M. has provisionally booked Spice Avenue for 30
>> people.
>> However they need a more definite number.
>>
>> So here goes.
>> The Meeting is on the 19th of December.
>> 19:30 -we go home
>> bring you own drink
>> Have fun.
>>
>> Goes
>>  1. Dave Morley
>>  2. Chris Fox
>>  3. Alex Willmer
>>  4. James Turner
>>  5. Ad (probably +1)
>>  6. Rob Parker
>>  7. Ron (currently in The Varsity in Aber, isn't free WiFi wonderful?)
>>  8  Steph
>>  9. chris procter
>>
>> Lates
>>

>> Losers
>>

>> --
>>
>> Ron Wellsted
>> ron at wellsted.org.uk http://www.wellsted.org.uk
>> N 52.567623, W 2.136111 Linux Counter No. 202120
>> Ekiga: 645022

Regards,

Adam Sweet

--