[Wolves] G OS & Linux Mint

trog trog at trog-oz.demon.co.uk
Wed Dec 5 22:07:30 GMT 2007

On Wednesday 05 December 2007 14:11, ArchLinuxUser dick_turpin wrote:

> So I've had a *Very* quick look at;
> G OS (http://www.thinkgos.com)

I tried to install GOS on a box at work (256MB, Celeron 2200).  It refused to
install; just hung looking stupid. A computer of identical spec runs FC6 and
full KDE without any problems at all - I know it's the machine that sits on
my desk.  I'd like to see GOS running properly as the CD live on the
aforementioned box was very, very slow.

--
Trog Woolley  |  trog at trog hyphen oz dot demon dot co dot uk
(A Croweater back residing in Pommie Land with Linux)