[Wolves] Christmas Party

Chris Maggs chrismaggs at gmail.com
Fri Dec 7 09:41:02 GMT 2007

I assume you're on about that old geezer who live on the roundabout? I
remember he passed away when I was up there. We were talking about
hime one day oin work (Redditch) and a few days later he died!

Cheers for the heads up on the Uni halls. Will check that out!
Whatever happens, if I get the day off work I'll be there, even if I
have to re-erect a tent!

Chris

On 06/12/2007, Chris Fox <chris at robotninja.net> wrote:

My GNU/Linux Machines

CPU : 2.8 GHz Genuine P4
RAM : 512Mb Dual Channel DDR
OS : Fedora Core 6 Kernel 2.6.18

CPU : 733 MHz  PIII
RAM : 256Mb PC100 SD-RAM
OS : No OS yet; awaiting new HDD (Debian planned)

Sharp Zaurus SL-5500 running Zynergy ROM
266Mhz with 32mb RAM
Wireless b active

Nokia N770 Debian Linux based SmartPhone
Wireless b/g active
Holux M-1000 Bluetooth SatNav Reciever linked to phone

"Linux - The choice of the GNU generation!"

Registered GNU/Linux user - #419550