[Wolves] Linux Format - Podcast league table

John Kennedy skebi69 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 16:38:23 GMT 2007

Sorry for the delay in responding...On holiday...
In case you have not read the article yet, What you say in your last paragraph
pretty much sums up what they wrote about that podcast. I used to live in
Allentown, PA where the guys who do the TLLTS web cast are from. While the
guys who run that one are good guys and know what they are talking about (at
least sometimes ;-) ) they do tend to waffle on alot.
If you still want the article I am sure I can find a way to get it to you...
John

--
The opinions expressed in this e-mail are mine alone and are not endorsed by
(or agreed by) my employer, who ever that may be at the time...